Creative Destruction Lab Super Session is an annual showcase of our graduating early-stage tech companies.
About CDL Super Session 2023
Save the Dates:
- Day 1: Tuesday, June 13, 2023
- Day 2: Wednesday, June 14, 2023
Companies from our 12 CDL Sites (CDL-Toronto, CDL-Oxford, CDL-Paris, CDL-Seattle, CDL-Atlanta, CDL-Wisconsin, CDL-Berlin, CDL-Estonia, CDL-Atlantic, CDL-Montreal, CDL-Rockies, CDL-Vancouver) will come together for the last session of the CDL program to:
- Showcase advancements during the CDL program year
- Discuss early-stage financing and investment
- Network with and hire top technical and business talent
- Reveal technological breakthroughs to an international audience
- Strengthen network ties with other members of the global CDL community
- Explore international partnerships with suppliers and customers
This event would not be possible without the support of CDL’s existing Global and Site partners at CDL-Atlanta, CDL-Atlantic, CDL-Estonia, CDL-Montreal, CDL-Oxford, CDL-Paris, CDL-Rockies, CDL-Seattle, CDL-Toronto, CDL-Vancouver, and CDL-Wisconsin.
Super Session Contributing Partners
If you are interested in learning more about Super Session partnership opportunities, please contact Director of Engagement, Rachel Harris, at email@example.com.
CDL Super Session is an invitation-only event for the CDL community. For inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register for Media Accreditation
Previous Super Sessions
Our first four Super Sessions (2018, 2019, 2021 & 2022) brought together world-class entrepreneurs, investors and scientists with high-potential startup founders. CDL Super Session days were filled with compelling ideas, meaningful networking and focused feedback sessions.
Highlights from CDL Super Session 2022
Briefed by top industry leaders:
- Patrick Elliott, COO and Co-Founder at Carbon Alpha; involved in developing, acquiring, and managing natural resource assets and teams for more than 27 years.
- Neil Cameron, Partner at Emerald Technology Ventures Inc; expert in advanced materials.
- Anne Robinson, Chief Strategy Officer at Kinaxis; a leader in analytics and digital transformation, with expertise in operations, supply chain, and strategy.
- Jim Baker, President Agri-Food at Cultura Technologies (Volaris Group); oversees a portfolio of 20 vertical market software companies in the Agri-Food sector for Volaris Group.
- Magali Anderson, Chief Sustainability Officer at LafargeHolcim with 27 years of experience in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Justin Manley, Managing Director at Just Innovation; a recognized leader in unmanned systems development and operations.
- JP James, Chairman & Lead Investor at Hive Financial Systems, author and lecturer.
- Rhiannon Davies, Managing Partner at Sandpiper Ventures and advocate for diversity in the early-stage entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Chris Hadfield, Former Commander of the International Space Station, engineer, pilot, and internationally best-selling author.
- Shefali Roy, Investor and Former Chief Operating Officer and Chief Compliance Officer at TrueLayer and named on Innovate Finance’s Most Powerful Women in FinTech List.
- Ethan Buchman, Co-founder of Cosmos and CEO at Informal Systems.
- Andrea Keenan, Executive Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer at AM Best Rating Services.
- Christophe Jurczak, Partner at Quantonation, the first early-stage venture fund dedicated to Deep Physics startups.
- Paul Kruszewski, VP AI Strategy at Hinge Health Inc.
- Shwetak Patel, WRF Endowed Professor at UW, and Director of Health Technologies at Google
- John Neis, Managing Director at Venture Investors LLC with extensive experience as a director of portfolio companies.
- George Savage, Managing Director at Spring Ridge Ventures. Dr. Savage pioneered catheter-based minimally-invasive surgery inside the heart.
- Tony de Fougerolles, CEO at Evox Therapeutics and inventor on over 100 issued U.S. patents.
- Shivon Zilis, Project Director, Office of the CEO at Neuralink and prvious partner and founding member of Bloomberg Beta.
Featured Venture Graduates:
- Avalo (CDL-Rockies, Ag)
- belive.ai (CDL-Atlanta, Commerce)
- Bioweg (CDL-Paris, Climate)
- Child Health Imprints (CDL-Wisconsin, Health & Wellness)
- Hypervision Surgical (CDL-Oxford, Health)
- iink Payments (CDL-Wisconsin, Risk)
- IronSight (CDL-Rockies, Energy)
- Lios (CDL-Toronto, Matter)
- Lunar Outpost (CDL-Toronto, Space)
- Lux Aerobot (CDL-Montreal, AI)
- NovaResp Technologies (CDL-Atlantic, Prime)
- Origin Health (CDL-Seattle, Computational Health)
- PemPem (CDL-Montreal, Supply Chain)
- PERCS (CDL-Toronto, Blockchain)
- PlanQC (CDL-Toronto, Quantum)
- Proton Intelligence (CDL-Vancouver, Health)
- Psyonic (CDL-Toronto, Neuro)
- Wittaya Aqua International (CDL-Atlantic, Oceans)
For inquiries, please contact email@example.com.