Providence Health Care Ventures
PHC Ventures is the wholly owned, for-profit subsidiary of Providence Health Care which operates 17 sites, including St. Paul’s Hospital in Vancouver’s downtown core. This team of health entrepreneurs focuses on improving complex health issues by co-developing technology driven solutions. PHC Ventures offers:
- Equity investing in early stage venture companies advancing health care through the application of technology
- A collaborative model to commercialize health products
- The Health Informatics Datalab: a robust, multi-faceted, and anonymized dataset in a secure, cloud-based environment
- Access to and support navigating BC’s health system
- Health consulting with a focus in clinical research, health economics, data science, privacy and security, and more
CDL’s strong mentorship model enables PHC to advise and connect with exactly the type of companies PHC Ventures’ is looking to invest in and co-develop products to address unmet health care needs.