Shore Capital is an established investment bank headquartered in London with a long track record of providing clients with financial advisory, broking, research, sales and trading services.
We deliver an independent and fully integrated service, supporting our clients at every stage of their development. We enable companies to access the funds they need to fulfil their growth potential. Companies that we have brought to market include:
DSW Capital, musicMagpie, ThomasLloyd Energy Impact Trust, Cake Box, UP Global Products, Nucleus Financial and Amryt Pharmaceuticals.
Our most recent transactions include:
- Kape Technologies
- US$220m fundraise – Nominated Advisor, Joint Broker and Joint Bookrunner
- £965m recommended cash and share offer by GXO Logistics, Inc – Joint Broker
- Gore Street Energy Storage Fund
- £150m fundraise – Sponsor, Financial Adviser, Joint Bookrunner & Intermediaries Offer Adviser
- I(x) Net Zero
- £10.7m fundraise & AIM IPO at market cap of £60m – Nomad & Joint Broker
- Velocys Plc
- £25m Placing – Joint Bookrunner
- £9.8bn Recommended – Cash Offer by CD&R Bidco – Financial Adviser & Joint Broker